Or so I've been told. Prior to starting this blog, Todd asked, "Are you sure you want to? The time is going to come when you won't be able to keep it up." "Pshaw," I responded. How hard could it be? Well, given that my last post was January 31, apparently a heck-of-a lot harder than I thought.
The plague has swept through our house. Again and again. And again. The four of us have literally been sick since mid-January. Between illnesses and our commuting routine (who ever thought I'd not only get up regularly at 5:15am, but still function throughout the day), time has simply disappeared.
So, for anyone that might still think to check this, I'll try to keep a little more current with photos. Particularly as the boys seem like they're growing overnight (23lbs and 20lbs and not even a year yet).
3.25.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We thought y'all must be pretty busy--- this confirms it. Hope you get healthy soon!
Still checking regularly. Hope you guys start to feel better soon.
Don't give up! We're dying to see the boys, but would feel horrible about descending on your house with two extra little ones during your very short free time at home on the weekends.
We too have had the Daycare Infectious Disease clouds parked over our home since the beginning of January.
Stupid daycare.
(but Hooray for Puffs Plus)
I thought I had been checking your blog weekly, but apparently not since this blog is more than a week old. I can certainly understand the issue of finding time to focus and write. Particularly when you, or your family, are sick. I liked Sarah's "D.I.D." as we get some of that from the grand-daughters. Take care and get well. Good to see you on the air again although I do get updates from your mom.
"Unc Bud"
Post a Comment