Where does the time go? The last I knew, it was early August.
You may wonder about the name change. It was brought about during dinner when I watched as E scattered his crackers everywhere. H looked and thought, 'Hey, that looks like fun' and proceeded to scatter his crackers everywhere. Then I tried to feed them some garden vegetables. E grabbed the spoon, started flinging it about, sending pureed veggies all over me, him and the kitchen cabinets. I turned my attentions to H, thinking I would feed him instead while E collected himself and played with the big glop of veggies on his high chair tray. Not to be outdone, H grabs the spoon sending even greater quanties of veggies over me, the high chair, the floor, and even E. And the two then looked at each other and laughed. Hysterically.
This doesn't bode well for my future, you realize.
9.08.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment